National Foods Limited
Role would be to utilize Data Science to help Demand Planning and Customer Services make smarter, quicker and more efficient decisions.
- Create, modify, and execute statistical models for all aspects of the business
- Evaluates effectiveness of base stat forecast at varying levels and provides recommendations on different forecast models/parameters to optimize rolling forecast.
- Update parameters to forecast such as outlier detection/correction, forecast parameters for execution, and iteratively executes forecast process to ensure best fit modeling
- Support design, development, implementation, and execution of improvement processes / systems related to demand planning.
- New product forecasting across the portfolio with a strong partnership with Commercial and the Demand Planning teams, and includes master data validation, identifying proxy SKUs, determining SKU cannibalization
- Demonstrate strong understanding of data and to be able to challenge the status quo and defend output based on quantitative analysis.
Â· Maintain and build customer master data in order to align it with order generation system / SAP along with executing conversion activities for customer & FG Codes.
Â· Work with Non-VMI(Vendor Managed Inventory) customers to bring them to DBRS
Â· Liaise with Customer Services team, MIS, Finance and Shopper Marketing/Sales team to improve accuracy of DBRS
Â· Understand the process of order processing, delivery / sales transaction and billing in SAP (SD Module)
Â· Develop KPIs for DBRS and improve service levels for NFL.
Devise optimization algorithms based on customer requirements, to improve service levels, reduce costs, and enhance supply chain efficiency.
Â· Ability to analyse, problem solve and think critically.
Â· Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, decision trees, ensemble models, time series, forecasting, linear programming and optimization).
Â· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Â· Experience with Power BI and Database management
Â· Knowledge of SAP, Python, and Machine Learning (An asset)
Â· Demonstrate excellence in oral, written and electronic communications
Â· Excellent organizational skills.
Prior experience of forecasting software would be a plus.
Required: Bachelors Degree
Preferred: Masters Degree
- 0-2 years of relevant experience