Location: Galyat, Pakistan
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
Responsible for being a key point of contact for all Sales Operations related aspects (e.g. Field Sales, Distributors and Customers) within assigned geographical “Area/Territory” and deliver set objectives/targets.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the assigned area
- Develop and Implement field sales plan for the assigned area
- Effectively manage distributors/customers and their operations
- Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category plans at the POP (Point of Purchase)/Outlets as per the channel and category prioritization
- Responsible to provide quality and on-time information
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
- Coach, motivate and develop Distributor’s and Nestlé direct sales force
- Ensure continuous improvement using the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) methodology
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Sales/Marketing or business-related field.
- 2-3 years field sales and key account management experience preferably in Out of Home Channels.
- Must have strong work ethic, self-starter approach, integrity and demonstrated ability to lead and develop him/herself & a high performing team.
- Capacity to understand all sales functional areas i.e. Channel & Category Sales Development (CCSD), Customer relationship, Distribution handling & B2B Sales.
- Prior experience in managing field sales team