Location: Narowal, Pakistan
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
Responsible for being a key point of contact for all Sales Operations related aspects (e.g. Field Sales, Distributors and Customers) within assigned geographical “Area/Territory” and deliver set objectives/targets.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the assigned Territory
- Develop and Implement field Sales Plan for the assigned territory
- Effectively manage distributor/customers and their operations
- Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category plans at the POP (Point of Purchase)/Outlets as per the channel and category prioritization
- Responsible to provide quality and on-time information
- Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or business related field
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs
- Capacity to understand all sales functional areas i.e. Channel & Category Sales Development (CCSD), Customer relationship, Distribution handling