Location: Head Office
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / Computer Science
Experience: 2 years or more in Service Desk environment
Responsible for providing technical support and assistance. Interact with customers by phone or in-person to resolve their computer problems related to software and hardware issues to help them get back up running smoothly again. Communicate with users, solve problems, demonstrate patience and understanding, ensure customer satisfaction, and resolve customer complaints.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong technical background
- Customer-oriented with excellent customer service skills
- Strong achievement focus i.e. high energy levels and commitment to end results
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in spoken and written words
- English Skills (to escalate problems to off shore teams)
- Strong decision making and judgement skills (ability to solve incidents requiring creativity and initiative)
- Detail-oriented, and able to prioritize work
- Good negotiation skills
- SAP introductory level
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- BCS, 2/3 year relevant experience (Service Desk environment)
- Support site IT teams to provide effective services and attain customer satisfaction.
- Give additional support to ensure 24 X 7 Service Desk Operations as per the duty Roster. This includes sitting after office hours and/or taking calls/providing support through Service desk Mobile from home.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 9#4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.