Location: Sheikhupura Factory
Job Type: Full Time (Shift Operations)
Position Type: Junior Level
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering
Experience: 1-2 years of experience (referably on Filling Machines in a food & beverages manufacturing or consumer goods industry)
Position SummaryTeam Leader is responsible for production activities, ensuring smooth and efficient operations with strict adherence to safety, product quality, and hygiene standards.
A Day in the life of…
- Ensure the timely deployment of People development plan and assure the competencies of the team as per the agreed plan (proper training including equipment, safety procedures, hygiene). Enforce strict compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the shift.
- Ensure safe work practices during operations and maintenance as well.
- Ensure that the working areas are kept clean and are maintained in working order including all installations in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Check and enforce personnel hygiene & safety e.g. protective clothing (uniform), shoe change & hand wash.
- Ensure continuous line Controls and immediate corrective action to assure prescribed quality and to ensure compliance with manufacturing instructions
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of factory through effective employee and industrial relations management
- Ensure that there is an adequate distribution of skills to enable production plan to be achieved effectively
- Ensure timely launch of new products to the market as agreed with the business unit through collaboration with teams
- Coordinate for adequate maintenance of the installations with quality, engineering & administration
- Ensure inter departmental coordination for effective execution of planning
What will make you successful?
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering with 1-2 years of experience in a technical field, preferably on Filling Machines in a food & beverages manufacturing or consumer goods industry
- Has supervisory experience with technical teams (contractors, suppliers or other 3rd parties)
- Has experience of participating and leading small teams/workgroups to identify and eliminate day to day technical issues through a root cause mindset
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 9#4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com