Location: Kabirwala Factory
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
1+ years of relevant experience
Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent/ DAE with 10 Year Experience
Provide support on Maintenance and Improvement (M&I) professional and technical in the factory for operational activities, enforcing that all M&I activities enhance business objectives, product quality and plant operation/performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety, and environment are never compromised.
A day in the life of Maintenance Engineer
- Participates in Capital Investments projects in the factory ensuring that the technical solution follows corporate and market standards and is delivered with expected quality, implementation
- training of operators and maintenance crews
- Ensures Process & Equipment safety for people, products, and environment with absolute intolerance for unsafe situations. Ensure that the Change Management is in place to appropriately manage modifications in the M&I solutions. Ensure the application of the market and local M&I related legislation.
- Plays a key role in the continuous improvement of the factory through mastering the process and product characteristics.
- Participates in the implementation of engineering tools at site level (i.e., NSAT, NIMS, AMM, etc.). Ensures that all M&I installations comply with market and corporate safety, health, environment, product safety and product quality standards.
- Controls, maintains, and optimizes the ROL of critical Spare parts
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum 1-year Maintenance and Improvement experience
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent/ DAE with 10 Year Experience
- Participation in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies)
- Participation in the start-up of technical equipment(s) and/or production line(s)
- Exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution desired.
- Self-Management following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them
- Personnel Supervision (of technical teams, contractors, or other 3rd parties)
“Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture and is one of the ways we bring our purpose and values to life. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to explore career with us regardless of their gender, physical abilities, religious beliefs, ethnic backgrounds or social status.”