Location: Kabirwala Factory
Company: Nestlé Pakistan
To lead and own the end-to-end results of a group of production lines, ensuring that production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with internal and external requirements meeting safety, quality, cost, delivery, environmental needs and develop the autonomy of the shop floor operational teams.
A day in the life of a Team Leader
- Ensure timely deployment of People development plan and assure competencies of team as per the agreed plan with PM (proper training inc. equipment, safety procedures, hygiene).
- Compliance to standard operating procedures (SOPs) by all personnel within the shift.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job through NCE approach
- Maintain working areas in line with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ensure personnel hygiene & safety e.g. protective clothing, shoe change & hand wash etc.
- Ensure continuous line Controls and immediate corrective action to assure prescribed quality and to ensure compliance with manufacturing instructions
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of factory through effective employee and industrial relations management
- Ensure adequate level of team skills to enable production plan to be achieved effectively
- Ensure timely launch of new products to the Market as per agreed with the business unit
- Ensure maintenance of the installations in coordination with quality, engineering & administration
What Will Make You Successful
- Proven matured knowledge in food manufacturing OR degree/Diploma in Food sciences or engineering
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop oneself & the team
- Good attitude to work and ability to interact with people
- Demonstration of leadership ability by leading a project within a factory environment
- Demonstration of Leadership skills in positively confronting inappropriate behavior and using everyday coaching to ensure involvement of the workforce.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are around 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 9#4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
“Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture and is one of the ways we bring our purpose and values to life. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to explore career with us regardless of their gender, physical abilities, religious beliefs, ethnic backgrounds or social status.”