A focal position to continuously monitor the employee relations and advise the management and employees on key activities.
- Implement employee relations strategy with a Nestlé in the Market approach
- Enhance and maintain productive dialogue with employees, Trade Unions and other workers’ representatives.
- Use CARE as one of the main tools to ensure social compliance across Nestlé activities and to ensure that the market is compliant with the
- Corporate Business Principles, the relevant labor international commitments as well as local laws and regulations
- Provide timely information to the Human Resource Manager on employee relation matters and Internal compliance assessment
- Implement and promote knowledge and common understanding of the Nestlé Corporate Business Principles, the Nestlé Code of Business
- Conduct and the Nestlé Employee Relations Policy with the objective that each employee becomes an ambassador of Nestlé Culture, Values and
- Principles by specifically ensuring 3rd party trainings on the Employee Relations matters
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience