Liaise and provide accurate information to medical/paramedical contacts about Nestlé’s Infant Nutrition Products, their features, benefits and their appropriate use in compliance with the Local Code of Breast Milk Substitutes / WHO Code and Nestlé Instructions.
- Make timely reports on area progress with competitive activities and generate counter action plans
- To address queries of medical/paramedical professionals on the Nestlé’s Nutrition products through effective medical detailing of features and benefits of products based on company guideline
- To be the preferred source of information on product portfolio and provide accurate and up-to-date information to health care professionals
- Develop high value relationships with medical professionals, paramedical staff, influencers and decision makers through face-to-face detailing calls, group presentations and other scientific activities within the remit of the Local Code/WHO Code and Nestlé Instructions
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in science or Pharm D.
- Up to 5 years of experience in a reputable pharmaceutical & nutraceutical organization