Responsible for ensuring smooth operation of all services to the factory mainly Waste Water Treatment Plant, RO Plant and all Utilities including Steam, Compressed Air, Drinking & Soft Water, ICE & Chilled Water, Self-Power Generation and Hot Air Generation Systems.
- Check sectional line labs performance, updating of ICP cards, equipment calibration history and control over any deviation.
- Responsible to ensure compliances associated with internal and external compliances of WWTP water discharge norms and drinking water quality.
- Prepare shift roster & ensure proper shift coverage according to production requirements.
- Maintaining Good Manufacturing Practices, housekeeping and hygiene in the utilities area.
- Implementation of process description activities based on Nestlé Quality Management System and improvement of Key Performance Indicators.
- Plan & provide necessary training & development for all staff under control.
- Handling inhouse contractors and safety of all employees by giving awareness, all equipment to be compliant with local law and company instructions.
- Ensure smooth operation of all services as per internal instructions & technical guidelines of the suppliers.
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc Environmental engineer with min 2 years working experience in Utilities Operations.