Pak Arab Refinery Ltd (PARCO)
The Deputy Managing Director /CFO is a leadership position and is responsible for stakeholder’s management and overall financial health of the Company, bottom-line financial results and disclosures. The position in addition to overall management of Finance Division is also responsible to lead business strategy, short-term/long-term business planning and investment decisions, Information Technology and Administration functions of the organization.
- Maintaining liaison with the Regulators and Government Authorities and keeping abreast of changes in government policies, rules and regulations, with a view to ensure compliance and Company’s interest.
- Overseeing the administrative functions of the organization, ensuring day to day operational efficiency. Strategic direction and leadership in all financial matters and ensuring a high degree of financial discipline and compliance.
- Proactively manage activities relating to Stakeholders Management.
- Leading the Corporate Strategy to enhance organizational capabilities, achieve strategic goals, capture future business opportunities and avenues for sustainable organizational growth.
- Proactively engage in the new Investments decisions from the short-term/long-term perspectives.
- Overall responsibility for management of Finance Division of Company, including financial reporting, treasury & banking, budgetary controls, project financing, Taxation etc.
- Monitoring the development and implementation of enterprise-wide integrated strategic IT plans and policies. Pursue automation and integration of different applications to benefit from emerging IT solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant, preferably with post graduate qualification in Business Management.
- Overall 25 years of diversified experience of business and management with minimum 7 years in a senior leadership role in a large organization.