Pak Arab Refinery Ltd (PARCO)
The candidate would be a key member of the senior management team and shall report to General Manager (Finance). Should have excellent knowledge of financial reporting standards applicable in Pakistan. Should be well versed in financial functions such as treasury management, budgeting, feasibilities and financial modeling, risk management, audit, tax as well as computer skills preferably working knowledge of SAP.
- Handling and coordinating with internal and external auditors.
- Lead accounting, finance and corporate support teams.
- Provide strategic direction in all financial matters and implement financial policies/ processes ensuring a high degree of financial discipline.
- Overall responsibility of financial planning and reporting, treasury, budgetary control, receivables & payables, costing, taxation, payroll, insurance, etc.
- Timely and reliable reporting of financial results.
- Dealing with banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, Export Credit Agencies, etc.
- Managing finance and accounting functions in an automated environment and ensuring compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements.
- Dealing with Customs, Tax authorities, internal and external stakeholders such as GOP, PACRA and other regulatory authorities.
- Excellent treasury management skills with exposure to project financing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant with post-qualification experience of at least 12 years in reputed national or multinational organizations.