- The required candidate would be responsible for maintenance & troubleshooting of electrical & instrumentation equipments, including, L.T & H.T switchgear, Field panels, motors, PLC panels and process instruments.
- During annual maintenance or breakdowns, candidate would be responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of all associated electrical & instrumentation parts & equipments installed on the process and utilities equipment.
- The candidate should be fully versed & knowledgeable about predictive & preventive maintenance & must be computer literate.
- He would also be responsible for developing the SOPs for the electrical & instrumentation equipments.
- Computer knowledge is essential.
- Flexibility and endurance in a challenging environment are the key for this job.
- In addition to these accountabilities, any task/assignment/project assigned by Line Manager will become part of JD.
- Ensure compliance of HSE rules and procedure as per PepsiCo safety policy KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Flexibility and endurance in a challenging environment.
- Self development through on job training.
- Computer knowledge.
- Multi-skilling and tasks.
QUALIFICATION /EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Knowledge/Skill Experience Competencies Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics. 3 years. 2 -3 years in similar capacity Capable to handle maintenance independently. INTERACTION Internal Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance & Admin External Contractors.