PepsiCo Africa Middle East and South Asia (AMESA), people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
This is a Location Flexible role with AMESA. The incumbent selected for the role will continue to be based out of their current location. Preferred locations are (Egypt, Pakistan & India).
The Control & Reporting Asst Analyst will be a key member of the Sector Reporting COE and will report directly to the AMESA Control & Reporting Sr. Analyst. The individual will be primarily involved in India BU HFM reporting and will be assisting in submitting HFM results to the Sector / Corporate reporting team and other sector tasks.
The role is location free, and the candidate should be based in one of these locations with PEP offices: Egypt, India, or Pakistan. No relocation will be available for this role.
- Financial Reporting
- Support in the closing of India BU HFM reporting as per timeline of Sector HFM reporting team
- Support in the submission of FAS 109 related US tax deliverables
- Preparation and submission of Lease related schedules and reconciliations
- Preparing and uploading top side adjustment entries in HFM
- Preparation of Prelim and Final Confirmation
- Reconciling SAP and HFM accounts and documenting the reason for any variances.
- Lead the preparation of quarterly Balance Sheet Review (BSR) for the BU controller review.
- Support in analyzing financial results and Coordinating with cross-functional BU teams to gather information for submitting Cause of Change for review with BU reporting Manager and Controller.
- Preparation of monthly Dashboard, Monthly Flash and other management review files.
- Preparation and submission of monthly closing checklists
- Coordinate with Sector corporate reporting team for any issues faced during monthly reporting.
- Validate and submit periodic, quarterly & annual reporting schedules required by the Sector/Corporate reporting team.
- Audit & Compliance
- Ensure compliance with Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices
- Partner with Business process Owner (BPO and Control Owner (CO) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self-testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for the FR process.
- Ensure timely audit remediation and track progress
- Normally Required Education & Experience
- Minimum: 2-3 years of relevant accounting-related experience.
- Financial Reporting experience: 1 year
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Knowledge
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and verbal English skills
- Big Four experience is highly preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) or ACCA or MBA
- SAP Knowledge
“#Locations: Gurgaon, India; Lahore, Pakistan; New Cairo, Egypt”
Skills, knowledge, and experience2.Additional Preferred Education & Experience