POSITION IN ORGANISATIONSuperior:
Shift QA Incharge
FGWH shift Incharge
Shift mechanical lead
Shift E&I Lead
RM/PM warehouse incharge
Packers, Helpers, Contingent LabourPRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Overseeing entire operations when the Front-Line manager is on leaves.
- Ensure availability of labour on lines ( 90 Permanent Packers & 250 tapping workers )
- Effective utilisation of labour hours to maximise product yields and minimise waste and breakage
- Availability of material on production lines.
- Provided support to the Maintenance team.
- Ensure conformance to daily production target.
- Second in command of (FLM ) in emergency evacuation of shift team ( 400 HC ), in case of emergency in evening & night shift.
- Lead the Shift barcode code & operation of ASRS in feed operations.
- Looking after the operation of Commercial grade starch unit operations/water operations.
- Maintain all housekeeping, quality and safety standards
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- The jobholder makes decisions that influence shift production requirements.
- Decides on required headcount per shift as per production plan.
- PC/NPC Net Efficiency
- Labour Productivity
- Degree in either engineering or food science.
- Minimum 2 years of FMCG experience / management trainee .
Plant Manager Labour contractor
Production Manager Waste contractor
Functional Manager’s (Plant Engineer, Plant Accountant)
Quality Manager / Lab technicians
Warehouse In charge
Raw Materials Store (RMS)