- Responsible for BU (Pakistan / Afghanistan) monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reporting to BU/Region/Sector/Corporate and Local Management including preparation and submission of HFM schedules. The key tasks include:
- Consolidation of PGCS, HO and Snacks trial balances
- Mapping of SAP accounts of trials to HFM accounts
- Preparation of consolidated balance sheet and profit and loss account
- Posting adjustments to the consolidated trials
- Uploading the numbers to HFM and running validation reports to ensure that there are no errors
- Consolidation of data in HFM and promoting the status of the application to Review level 2 so that it can treated as submitted
- Co-ordination with Beverages HO / PGCS / Snacks control teams ensuring that accurate management reporting is done to BU/Region/Division/SC on a timely manner
- Ensuring that business transactions are properly mapped with HFM accounts in order to comply with US GAAPs and Pepsico policies
- Assess the impact of any changes in accounting policies and/ or Pepsico reporting guidance on BU financials and ensure such changes are reflected accurately and on timely basis
- Lead Any Sector driven reporting projects for Pakistan BU
- G&A close for Pakistan BU (Foods & Beverages)
- Assist BU Controller in preparing & consolidating information for quarterly Pre/post close calls with Sector
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts as per local laws on legal entity basis. The process includes consolidation of the Hattar / Beverages (HO) / Snacks trial balances and preparation of relevant notes to the financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with relevant GCS controls on a quarterly basis. Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Facilitating control’s sign offs on PLAN / FCST submissions with regards to Sales/A&M Curve.
- Ensure that Management and Statutory reporting is backed by an ERP system
- Working closely with Snacks control team for assisting them in their financial reporting requirements
- Support Controller in preparation of OCF outlook and OCF Reporting.
- Support Business for Reporting of Media Budget/Actuals, according to BU/Region requirements.
- Responsible for the review & approval of T&E batches in ERP system
- Compilation of Monthly Financial Performance Tracking Deck.
- Ensure 100% compliance with Pepsi Co GCS in your respective area of working to minimize the risk against set forth business objectives.
- Ensure implementation and execution of processes in line with Internal Control guidelines.
Key Skills/Experience Required –Knowledge:
- Chartered Accountant or Masters (Major in Accounting)
- Financial Reporting
- Financial & Operating Control
- Business Fundamentals
- Detailed Understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- 5 years of post-qualification experience in finance function of a reputable organization.
- Accounting & Finance exposure preferably with an audit firm or FMCG company.
Differentiating Competencies Required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid leadership, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Financial Planning, Analysis & Forecasting
- Collaborating & Influencing
- Driving for Results
- Decision Making
- Thinking strategically and systematically
- Team leadership
- Project management