- Maintenance of healthy working relationship with 3PL in order to deliver logistics performance
- Development and delivery of logistics 3PL performance management system
- Development and delivery of 3PL KPI’s including CFR, OTIF, FA. CCDP while maintaining highest possible CSI rating
- Ensure that all customer shipments are made in an efficient manner in close coordination with Sales and Commercial Accounting while ensuring compliance to PepsiCo policies and providing best customer services.
- Maintain good, professional relationship with all the customers, both internal and external. Develop a customer complaint handling system for service levels and effectively resolve all complaints received.
- Ensure proper distribution of products as per sales requirements various Distribution Centers while minimizing the stock damages during transit.
- Leading the agenda of Green & Lean supply chain for Frito Lay Pakistan
- Leading the agenda of fleet safety and ensuring ZERO safety related non-compliance
- Develop and Plan an efficient transport system for all out-bound FG. Coordinate with transportation companies for cost effective and speedy deliveries of all customer orders and incoming materials.
- Manage logistics of export products including Customs clearance of all consignments.
- Develop and implement KPIs for sustainability of the Quality and Efficiency in logistics management and Customer Services.
- Provide leadership to reporting staff to develop them into a high performance team.
- Clarify roles, set performance standards and guide reporting staff around core work.
- Apart from the above, employee is expected to perform other accountabilities, time to time assigned by the manager.
- Commercial/Technical Graduate Degree
- Warehousing & Distribution Best Practice Knowledge
- Computer literate
- Supply Chain knowledge
- 8+ years
- Leadership ability
- Drive for Results
- Negotiation Skills
- High Integrity