(Provide 4 – 8 examples of key accountabilities in rank order)
- Handle raw and packing materials from various vendors into the plant Materials RMWH.
- Ensure all the requirements of warehousing & material storage are covered from Food Safety & AIB point of view.
- Unload materials from pallets as per the requisition issued by production, count the material & hand it over following the material handling practices.
- Regularly keep the stocks in rotation to ensure AIB & Food Safety requirements.
- Ensure proper handling of material to avoid damages & losses.
- Ensure optimum use of warehousing space for the storage of all materials and stacking of materials as per the standards.
- Implement and ensure adherence to Quality and AIB standards and various guidelines issued from time to time.
- Assist in conducting physical stock counts of all materials at month end closing, or whenever required, and also assist in reconciling stock status appearing in the books of accounts and as per the physical stock count conducted.
- Ensure that proper GMP and Safety procedures are followed for the movement and storage of materials in raw and packing materials RMWHs.
- Maintain good housekeeping and product safety in order to ensure compliance against AIBI, IPS, FSSC 22000 and CRP standards.
- Implement SAP, MRP
- Implement WH management system
- Monthly stock count and variances
- Warehouse best practice cycles counts, FIFO and LIFO system
- Apart from the above, employee is expected to perform other accountabilities, time to time assigned by the manager.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- % Utilization of available storage space
- Zero damage of materials during handling
- Stacking as per AIB & general warehousing standards.
- Ensuring zero personnel safety incidents.
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
(Detail knowledge, skills and experience required)Knowledge/Skill Experience Competencies
Matriculation, preferable intermediate
Labour handling skills
2-3 years in lifter operation at manufacturing location
Good sense of food safety
(I.e. Interfaces – describe the most frequent internal/external contacts)Internal
Production, Plant Accounting, LogisticsExternal
Materials Vendors, truckers.