(Summarize the main objective of the job in no more than one or two sentences).
To mainly handle and execute shipping operations of the finished products in the warehouse and oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods, supervising staff, and securing the warehouse.
- Ensure the shipment process of every delivery is executed with 100 % accuracy in terms of shipping point & type selection, quantity posted and transport planning point selection in SAP
- Ensure the daily reconciliation of production stock of Barcode system and SAP and resolve the discrepancies found during the reconciliation
- Sustain Food Safety Standards for finished goods inventory and support to achieve 900+ score in AIBI Audit by ensuring 0 UN-SAT for FGWH.
- Ensure 100% verification of transportation freight monthly invoices with the accurate rates and shipments.
- Comply with KC testing and other control processes, ensure accurate filing, storage, cataloging and retrieval system of all official documents
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of warehouse MHEâ€™s by conducting weekly MHEâ€™s audit and ensure decided operating compliance.
- Ensure 100% timely weekly / monthly Line Walks to identify the opportunity areas / unsafe acts as well as in building safety culture and living Safety Standards
- Support the NDC capability building program, train the subordinates for higher roles and responsibilities.
- Improve the organizational health, build a culture / working environment towards positivity, motivation and celebration to engage and recognize the deserving people
- Manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Actively notice, support, and reinforce safe work practices, EHS job procedures, and desired EHS behaviors of employees
- Confront all unsafe behaviors immediately
- Know the potential hazards and environmental impacts and necessary control measures for their job
- Make EHS satisfying and rewarding to employees
- Display and develop a positive attitude toward EHS
- Maintain an open line of communication with employees regarding EHS
- Remove obstacles and constraints to working safely
- Demonstrate safe behavior and work procedures
- Ensure effective implementation of all Environmental, Health & Safety and regulatory requirements as per PepsiCoâ€™s GEHSMS standards
- Report all hazards, accidents, injuries, illnesses, emergencies, spills, collisions, etc.
- In addition to these accountabilities, any task/assignment/project assigned by Line Manager will become part of JD.
- Ensure compliance of HSE rules and procedure as per PepsiCo safety policy
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- 100 % shipment accuracy
- Barcode system and SAP stock reconciliation
- Physical Inventory Accuracy according to SAP.
- Rejected vehicles record Management.
- Number of Customer Complaints
- WH Space utilization
- Dispatch Documentation Record Accuracy
- FTL for every dispatch vehicle.
- Monthly Stock Audit Accuracy
EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
(Detail knowledge, skills and experience required)
Knowledge/Skill Experience Competencies
- B.A or minimum F.A. with relevant experience.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Understanding of warehouse software application packages (SAP) and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of Food safety and HSE procedures and protocol.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in a Finished Good Warehouse with FMCG.
- Stock Reconciliation
- Cycle count Posting
- Leadership Skills
- Organizational qualities
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to retrieve, analyze, and present data
- People Management