The purpose of this role is to monitor and regularly report on progress of the AMESA GBS Business case. This role is responsible for tracking value realization (savings), providing insightful analysis on progress and lead Corporate submissions as part of the planning cycle. This role works closely with the Finance Director GBS.
- Tracking and Reporting of Value Realization (VR) delivery against Business case for AMESA.
- Coordinate with Global and Sector FP&A teams for Target setting and reporting productivity in PowerSteering.
- Own the overall business case for the sector, consolidating information from various countries and for in-scope functions.
- Assist GBS PMO and Finance Director to financlially and non-financially assess new initiatives in AMESA enabled by by GBS.
- Identify required systems and tools (e.g., dashboards, etc.) for data collection to build and report BC productivity including one time cost.
- Capture detail data request across countries within sector for requested processes.
- Manage data collection process and verify accuracy.
- Provide support to CBS and HBS in resolving issues related to billing by coordinating between Sector FP&A, Controls, Tax and GBS finance teams.
- Lead and Manage submissions to Global teams for GBS BC and VR including GBS billing by entity and function. Coordinate with Sector FP&A and BU FP teams to ensure information is cascaded appropriately.
- Support GBS PMO activities for eg reporting BC update in Steerco memos, adhoc analysis, monthly and AOP presentations.
- 5-6 years experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills; ability to deal with complex datasets and provide analysis
- Financial acumen for analysis/reporting and financial business case reviews
- Ability to prepare material and present to senior stakeholders; consulting background would be a plus
- Good communication, time management and organization skills required. Solid professional judgement needed as this role deals with a lot of sensitive information.