Procter & Gamble
Verantwortlich für die Verbindung zum Planungsservice-Zentrum oder zu Synchronisierte Planungslösungen. Typische Rollen umfassen SPOC-Vorgänge (Link zu SNO/PSC), Leiter der Initiativenumsetzung am Standort oder jede Rolle, die nach dem Übergang zum PSC verbleibt. Kann auch Lager- oder Anpassungsteams umfassen.
Job Qualification 1: Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to mobilize and lead others to accomplish task(s) at hand according to changing business needs and goals.
- Must be able coach Import/ Export staff to achieve goals and targets.
- Provide constructive feedback to others (verbal and written).
- Adherence to standards and compliance
Job Qualification 2: High degree of computer skills.
- Detailed understanding of SAP navigation skills.
- Job requires meticulous execution of SAP functions / work processes along with the ability to understand all related SAP work processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with previous experience working with Excel, Word, Access, Power point and Outlook.
Job Qualification 3: Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Ability to initiate and immediate follow-up to resolution of Storeroom related issues with Storeroom Manager
- The ability to lead to “root cause” problem solving with little to no coaching.
- Understands the systems external to the Storeroom and what is needed to help deliver Storeroom results.
- Understands the “big picture” and drive out the details in order to deliver and maintain expected results.
Job Qualification 4: Excellent communication skills.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Clearly convey needs and expectations that will generate activity and results.
- Identify Storeroom improvement areas (productivity, cost, and inventory) and action steps to steer direction setting.
- Willingness and the ability to teach/coach large and small groups of people of different organizations, wage groups and levels.
Job Qualification 5: Excellent work ethics.
- Able to work as a team player, as well as being autonomous (with no supervision oversight needed) to accomplish tasks.
- Willingness and ability to work successfully with people from different internal & external organizations.
- Capable of setting priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Work well with others even in difficult situations.
- Strong priority setting skills along with initiative to follow through to completion.
- The ability to develop, manage and deliver project objectives and commitments.
- High attention to detail.