Procter & Gamble
Overview Of The Job
Are you passionate about data driven analytics to generate meaningful insights from diverse data sources? If so, then a role in our Analytics & Insights (A&I) organization is for you.
You will directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research.
You’ll be answering questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we invent exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences?
This is an outstanding opportunity to obtain insights through a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company
You will be part of an Organization Unit based in the Regional HQ (Singapore). You will report to an A&I Senior Director in the Analytics & Insights function and work closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, R&D, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
What Success Looks Like
- Your role in A&I function is like an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper analytics and insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners across levels and functions.
- Develop fundamental consumer, shopper and market understanding which forms the foundation of all product launches.
- Learn and develop mastery in research techniques and analysis approaches
- Identify growth opportunities on the business, or potential issues in existing business and recommend specific plans
- Work closely with the multifunctional partners to develop winning strategies, communication, and marketing plans
- Translate consumer expertise to enable customer team leaders and help brands win at retail.
- At least 4+ years of relevant job experience.
- Prior job experience at consumer research and data analysis
- Ability to demonstrate, translate and communicate sophisticated algorithms into simple conclusions and business actions.
- Good data-led story telling skillset which allows you to influence the business
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.