Procter & Gamble
We’re looking for teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running efficiently.
Are you ready to upgrade your skills and be the equipment owner to run and maintain the latest production technology for the world’s biggest brands?
In our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. And this year, we’re opening the apprentice opportunities for this position!!!
We offer you:
- Learning through a robust and structure learning plan
- Learning on latest production technology and machine
- Continuous coaching & mentorship from P&G leaders
- Becoming part of a challenging, dynamic respectful team
- Monthly stipend
- Apprentice starts in Aug’ and lasts from 16 months based.
- This will be 12 months apprenticeship plan
- Our apprentices are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions.
- Upon completion of the apprenticeship the candidate can apply for a permanent position and would have to clear the hiring process to be considered.
- Strictly follow safety & quality standards to provide the perfect quality products to our consumers
- Able to convert theoretical learnings into skills while positioned at manufacturing processes to maintain high performance production lines and other Manufacturing units.
- Maintaining accurate records and data
We are looking for students who:
- Who are over the age of 18
- Have complete technical education in the trades of Mechanical and Electrical and have received DAE.
- Have successfully completed education with minimum certification of Intermediate level
- Willing to work in rotating shifts
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.