Procter & Gamble
Chargé de faire le lien avec le centre de service de planification ou les solutions de planification synchronisées. On relève parmi les missions courantes les opérations SPOC, (lien vers SNO/PSC), le responsable de l’exécution des initiatives du site ou toute fonction non prise en charge après la transition vers PSC. Peut également inclure des équipes d’entrepôt ou de personnalisation.
Job Qualification 1: Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to mobilize and lead others to accomplish task(s) at hand according to changing business needs and goals.
- Must be able coach Import/ Export staff to achieve goals and targets.
- Provide constructive feedback to others (verbal and written).
- Adherence to standards and compliance
Job Qualification 2: High degree of computer skills.
- Detailed understanding of SAP navigation skills.
- Job requires meticulous execution of SAP functions / work processes along with the ability to understand all related SAP work processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with previous experience working with Excel, Word, Access, Power point and Outlook.
Job Qualification 3: Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Ability to initiate and immediate follow-up to resolution of Storeroom related issues with Storeroom Manager
- The ability to lead to “root cause” problem solving with little to no coaching.
- Understands the systems external to the Storeroom and what is needed to help deliver Storeroom results.
- Understands the “big picture” and drive out the details in order to deliver and maintain expected results.
Job Qualification 4: Excellent communication skills.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Clearly convey needs and expectations that will generate activity and results.
- Identify Storeroom improvement areas (productivity, cost, and inventory) and action steps to steer direction setting.
- Willingness and the ability to teach/coach large and small groups of people of different organizations, wage groups and levels.
Job Qualification 5: Excellent work ethics.
- Able to work as a team player, as well as being autonomous (with no supervision oversight needed) to accomplish tasks.
- Willingness and ability to work successfully with people from different internal & external organizations.
- Capable of setting priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Work well with others even in difficult situations.
- Strong priority setting skills along with initiative to follow through to completion.
- The ability to develop, manage and deliver project objectives and commitments.
- High attention to detail.