Procter & Gamble
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running efficiently.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
Significant work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations and influencing business-related problems.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
QualificationsWe believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you have:
- Minimum Diploma in the following majors: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Manufacturing, or any relevant diploma degree.
- 0-3 years work experience
- Good communication skills
- Discipline to the working hours
- Demonstrating problem solving skills
- Good English
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan Job Type : Full time Job Type: Manufacturing Req No: R000056196