ARE YOU READY TO RISE WITH PTCL GROUP
PTCL Group is a Leading Tech group of Pakistan, extending unrivalled services across the nation. The aim to revolutionize the technology industry with high-end innovative solutions makes the group stand out in all tiers of service delivery. PTCL group is known for providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) and Cellular Network services in Pakistan.
PTCL Group believes in the philosophy of endorsing equality with best practices of Diversity & Inclusion, Culture Transformation & Change Management, and Equal Employment Opportunity. We provide a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities which enables our people to broaden their horizon and develop as true professionals. Our corporate values are deeply engraved in our day-to-day operations that fosters a cohesive team environment and a drive to maintain the highest standards of leadership and management.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Providing pre-bid support to planning & commercial team in feasibility analysis, PIP finalization, PMC & Review of the contractual clause.
- Monitoring ongoing projects on a daily basis.
- Maintain database of projects.
- Ensure the smooth execution of Projects.
- Implement the Projects within the defined timeline.
- Analysis of each project on a daily basis and share your feedback with the concerned manager.
HOW CAN YOU EXPRESS YOUR TALENT
- Improve customer experience by improving the quality of deployments and timely readiness of the network- expansion and upgrades for commercial services.
- Ensure and manage the timely delivery of all projects.
- Management reporting of all projects.
- Enhance functional/behavioral competencies through assigned development tracks & team building activities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelors (BS, BE, or BSc) in Electrical, Electronics, Telecom, or Computer Engineering
- Experience in Project management in telecom service provider or vendor
- Communication Skills (verbal and written), Negotiation Skills, Planning and Organizing, Customer Orientation, Problem Analysis & solution.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Last date to apply: 16th September 2022