Get to know us
If you are thinking about food, we know we have got you covered. If you are thinking about more than that, you have come to the right place. Whether you are sitting in the Middle East or working from North America, you will find us make your meals a whole lot richer, simpler and tastier with the promise of an authentic homely feel.
At Shan, we believe in growing together and constantly learning from everyone around us. Our people are not only driving the business, they are all contributing towards the growth of the food industry worldwide.
Jhang, Khushab, Islamabad, Sahiwal
Let’s give you a quick sneak peek into the life of a Territory Sales Manager – Rural
As Territory Sales Manager – Rural, you will be responsible for building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques, targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales. You will find yourself actively involved in meeting potential customers, selling product offerings and growing your territory.
Things you will be doing for the Business
- Conduct meetings with DSFs as per the prescribed format, conduct mock calls with DSFs to sharpen the selling pitch of the SKU / Initiative
- FIFO has to be maintained both at the warehouse and in the market
- Identify stock requirement at the warehouse and send the respective orders by SKU as per the agreed norms
- Develop capability of distributors and distributor workforce, conduct market training/coaching with regular follow up with DSF
- Effective utilization of promotional budget by distributor and DSR
- Weekly reporting on all KPIs mentioned above to the ASM
- Screening and hiring of order bookers / DSRs
- Ensure implementation of Annual Operating Plan while achieving the monthly volume targets and looking after the range availability in the market
What we are looking for in you?
- Must have at least Bachelor’s Degree. Masters will be preferred.
- 3-5 years experience of rural development
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in Office Suite