Get to know us
If you are thinking about food, we know we have got you covered. If you are thinking about more than that, you have come to the right place. Whether you are sitting in the Middle East or working from North America, you will find us make your meals a whole lot richer, simpler and tastier with the promise of an authentic homely feel.
At Shan, we believe in growing together and constantly learning from everyone around us. Our people are not only driving the business, they are all contributing towards the growth of the food industry worldwide.
Let’s give you a quick sneak peek into the life of an Assistant Brand Manager
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be identifying opportunities, planning, developing and directing the marketing efforts for the assigned brands in line with the marketing strategy guided by Brand Managers. You will also see yourself managing the top and bottom line of assigned brand portfolio.
Things you will be doing as an Assistant Brand Manager
- Assist the Brand Manager to lead the thinking process of Business Plans to ensure development of innovative, solid and consumer driven business plans which will generate profitable volume growth for the system
- Assist the Brand Manager to develop consumption occasions for the brand in order to drive frequency and volume for the brand
- Initiate Brand Key Formulation and update it with the passage of time
- Execute assigned Brand Portfolio in desired Strategic Direction
- Assist the Brand Manager to manage the top and bottom line of assigned brand portfolio (Market Share and Brand Health)
- Assist Brand Manager in IPM (Innovation Process Meeting) to facilitate Innovation Planning Process as well as Consumer plus Business feasibility based NPDs / EPDs
- Report Primary and Secondary Sales Analysis to Brand Manager and Head of Marketing on a monthly basis
- Report Retail Audit analysis to Brand Manager and Head of Marketing on a monthly basis
- Analyze Stocks and Supply Chain and report to the multifunctional partners
- Maintain Pricing Grids and Competitive Grids
- Maintain Tracking of Gross Margins, COGs and Profitability on a monthly basis
What we are looking for in you?
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited local or foreign university/institute
- 3 years of post qualification experience in FMCG and at least 1 year of experience as ABM
- Market Understanding and Marketing Frameworks
- Proven ability of Initiative & Drive
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Strong Negotiation skills