Collection Specialist (US)
Location: Islamabad, PK
The Team / The Business:
The S&P Global Credit and Collections team is responsible for the collection of all accounts receivable. They are to carry out this responsibility following established business procedures and policies that are set up to protect revenue while at the same time providing excellent customer service.
These roles will be part of the collections team responsible for providing coverage to the US & Canada timezone, specifically for the
S&P Global Market Intelligence
What’s in it for you:
Be part of the growing
Global Business Services
operations in Islamabad and be given the opportunity to work in a highly diverse and multicultural environment.
- Vigorous participation in the collection of all outstanding receivables which includes making collections calls and other communications
- Enforcing Policies and procedures related to payment, cancellation and suspension/termination of customer services
- Providing general customer service regarding customer refunds, payment forms, payment discrepancies, and tax forms/ procedures, payment histories, statements of account, etc.
- Monitoring and maintaining accounts within assigned territory which include performance of reconciliations and adjustments.
- Working with other business teams including Sales, Order Management and Client Services to solve customer issues that could hinder payment
- Noting and reporting customer status through account reviews, account notes and meetings with various business stakeholders
- Assisting in the maintenance of customer contact information
- Performing other related tasks as required
Assist in mutual support and knowledge sharing of the global Credit and Collections team
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any field or relevant discipline.
- Preferably with 2-4 years of experience in Collections, Customer Service, or Billing experience in a Business-to-Business (B2B) environment
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written English communication, with strong ability to work in global teams.
- Excellent problem solving skill, strong attention to detail, goal oriented are competencies critical to success of this role.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite including Excel a plus
Must be amenable to work in the night shift (US/CA coverage) and willing to be based in the ISLAMABAD 101 W AL KHAIR PLAZA office.
S&P Global Corporate
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the worldâ€™s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, youâ€™ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), FINANC203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)