About The Role
Full Stack Developer with the Agile & PPM tools team will be responsible for providing backend support to our Workflow/Azure DevOps and Serena platform. Together, he/she will build scalable and robust solutions using AGILE development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. He/she will actively be participating in the design, development, testing , and support of the Serena platform.
- Be part of an agile team that designs, develops, and maintains the Serena/VSTS platform and other related software applications.
- Participate in design sessions for new product features and capabilities.
- Produce technical design documents and participate technical walkthroughs.
- Engineer components and common services based on standard corporate development models, languages , and tools.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners.
Support and maintain production environments
What weâ€™re looking for:
- Operating Systems: Windows/Linux
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
Good experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server and/or Oracle Platforms.
Nice To Have
- Hands-on experience in Container technologies like Docker/ Docker enterprise, ECS, EKS, etc.
- Experience with DevOps practices and modern CI/CD deployment models using Azure DevOps/Jenkins/Ansible/Kubernetes.
- Prior experience working with global teams would be an advantage.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum development.
- Educational Qualifications: Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Willing to work in Evening/ Night Shift.
Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority â€“ Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)