As a Salesforce Developer with the Commercial Technology team, you will be responsible for developing & providing backend support across a variety of products within S&P Global. Together, you will build scalable and robust solutions using AGILE development methodologies with a focus on high availability to end users. You will be participating in the software development process (SDLC).
Islamabad, Pakistan or Virtual Pakistan.
Do you love to collaborate & provide solutions? This team comes together across eight different locations every single day to craft enterprise grade applications that serve a large customer base with growing demand and usage. You will use a wide range of technologies and cultivate a collaborative environment with other internal teams.
We focus primarily developing, enhancing and delivering required pieces of information & functionality to internal & external clients in all client facing applications. You will have a highly visible role where even small changes have very wide impact.
Whatâ€™s in it for you?
- Opportunities for innovation and learning new state of the art technologies
- To work in pure agile & scrum methodology
Opportunity to work with a team responsible for the architecture, design and development of enterprise domain of our products.
- Deliver solutions within a multi-functional Agile team
- Develop expertise in our proprietary enterprise software products
- Set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop, support, and iteratively deploy real enterprise level software
- Achieve an understanding of customer environments and their use of the products
- Build solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer’s enterprise/global requirements
Apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
What weâ€™re looking for:
- 8+ years of Salesforce CRM development experience with deep understanding of Object oriented programming.
- CRM (Salesforce) Mandatory, Informatica, C#, Asp.net, SQL, REST/Web API, Strong OOP Concepts, Integrated Platforms, Deep understanding of Design Patterns and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to resolve serious performance related issues through various techniques, including testing, debugging and profiling.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
Possess a true â€œroll up the sleeves and get it doneâ€ working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a client-focused self-starter.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering – preferred
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global, we know that not all information is importantâ€”some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 – Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority â€“ Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)