After submitting the application, you will be redirected to complete the
test. It is mandatory to complete this assessment test.
Kindly take care of below while attempting the screening questions during the application submission
- Relocation – “Yes” if youâ€™re nonlocal to the given position location and “Not Applicable” if youâ€™re local to the position location
“Yes” if you are willing to work in rotational shifts (including night shifts as per business requirement)
Associate, Client Support (CIQ)
(relevant for internal applicants only)
This is a night shift position. However, based on changing business requirements, you may be required to work in the morning & evening shift.
The Client Operations team is responsible for providing client support on our business intelligence tool by holding investigative conversations & driving product usage and revenue. Being present in the US, Philippines & Pakistan makes it a truly global team. Members of the team get to learn in-depth industry knowledge, produce research and develop technical skills. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Content & Industry Research etc).
Being the nerve center, you will be the face of the organization for our clients. Your regular day would require you to answer client queries and being an advocate while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data and the industries we cover. The top financial institutions in the world will ask you to figure out things they are unable to understand on their own.
What’s in it for you?:
- Improve social skills while interacting with C-level industry leaders
- Develop comprehensive industry knowledge
- Learn technical expertise like User Acceptance Testing (UAT), MS Excel, Financial modeling
- Be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
Based on planned growth & initiatives, you can emerge to the next role i.e Senior Analyst and more to act as a resource for the team, particularly mentoring your teammates in offices across the globe.
- Provide client support via phone, email and other mediums
- Make suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality
- Partner with product teams on timely and thorough testing of our products, with an eye toward the client experience
- Exercise independent discernment during UAT in developing test plans and evaluating results of testing
- Work with Senior Associates on projects which improve and develop subject matter expertise, these include performing data pulls and providing editorial support
- Partner with clients to identify template opportunities and guide them through our template building process
Provide research & analysis support to Senior Associate
What we’re looking for?:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance and/or relevant work experience required
- Succinct communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong financial knowledge or knowledge of the global economy
Proficient ability to navigate and use common computer programs
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is importantâ€”some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)