S&P Global Commercial.
Technical Solutions Architect.
Islamabad, Hyderabad, Gurgaon.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking an experienced Senior Associate to join our global Enterprise Product Specialsts team in our Islamabad, Hyderabad & Gurgaon offices. This team partners with global Product Specialists, Datafeed Application Specialists, Content Specialists, Product Management, Product Development and Sales Teams to provide quality technical assistance to our external Enterprise Data Delivery Solutions customers and new prospects.
You will be able to contribute to customers, the team and company in meaningful ways. You will be integrated into a group with high expectations, focus on quality user experiences and can expect to make a significant impact by demonstrating your technical knowledge and skills. Your position as a Senior Associate is essential as it is the link between the end-user and our DMS Data Delivery Products/Solutions. Combining expertise in our product and content offerings with a deep understanding of our customer profiles and target markets, you will act as a technical resource providing the best and most efficient ways for our customers to use our tools and services to achieve quality results integrating our data into their internal mission-critical operational workflows and data environments.
Whatâ€™s in it for you?
- Build a career with a global company
- Partner with sales and customers as a technical sales consultant to drive sales revenue
- Interact directly with clients to provide solution options for content delivery and workflow integration needs
- Learn the global financial markets
Experience different challenges on a daily basis
- Be a Specialist (subject matter expert) for our Web-Service/API product offerings
- Provide technical assistance to sales teams and customers related to our products, services and solutions
- Lead client-facing technical sales discussions and perform technical product demonstrations
- Research and gain knowledge on our rapidly evolving product offerings
Be the voice of the customers for product enhancements
What Weâ€™re Looking For:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Technical product support or technical sales experience
- Demonstrated technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Self-starter with ability to learn and keep pace with rapid changes in evolving technologies
Other Beneficial Skills & Experience
- Financial Markets knowledge/experience
- Technical experience working with Web-Services/APIs
- Relational database SQL query skills
Excellent communication skills
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is importantâ€”some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group)
Hyderabad, Telangana, India