: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
As a member of the S&P Global Market Intelligence Technology team, you will work with a group of intelligent and ambitious engineers. The team is responsible for the architecture, design, development, quality, and maintenance of the next-generation real-time financial data web platform. Other responsibilities include transforming product requirements into Technical Design/ Implementation & writing technical requirements.
Would you like to be part of the team that builds next-generation real-time financial data products & platform? Join us and contribute significantly to the growth of the firm by:
- Developing innovative functionality in existing and new products
- Supporting and maintaining high revenue productionized products
Achieve the above intelligently and economically using best practice
Whatâ€™s In It For You
- This is the place to hone your existing software development skills while having the chance to become exposed to the latest cutting-edge technologies available in the market. Alongside you get opportunities to:
- Mentor and work with a skilled team while shaping the future of our products.
- Build a next-generation UI financial product that consumers can rely on in order to take their financial decisions.
- Opportunity to work on next-generation real-time streaming data product from a backend perspective.
- Expand experience with modern cutting-edge technologies like Streaming technologies, Dev Ops, and cloud technologies.
Willingness to learn & master new technologies. We cross-train team members, for a versatile Full Stack experience.
- Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development, and support of tech solutions
- Work as a lead in prioritizing work for the team, and provide technical guidance to execute work.
- Ability to manage junior developers by resolving their technical and business requirements questions.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and product owners to size the project work.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
- Document and demonstrate solutions using Technical design docs, diagrams, and stubbed code
- Work collaboratively with business partners to understand and clarify requirements.
- Design and develop industry-leading applications.
Respond to and resolve production issues.
What Weâ€™re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering.
- 5+ years of significant experience in Application Development.
- Superior knowledge of system architecture, object-oriented design, and design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, Cross-browser Compatibility, Responsive UI
- Good understanding of Design Principles & excellent communication skills
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development
- Understanding of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Agile/Scrum experience
Very good communication skills
Nice To Have
- Minimum of 2 years experience in working React JS.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in working with Typescript.
- Hands-on experience working in AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is importantâ€”some of it is vital. Accurate, deep, and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations, and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster
describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority â€“ Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)