Tapal Tea (Pvt.) Ltd.
Purpose of Job:
Manager Financial Strategy will be responsible to develop and execute right financial strategy and management model that will help establish and sustain and organization rhythm for Tapal, create validation, verification and reporting mechanisms for top data sets of the organization. The successful candidate will collaborate with senior leadership to identify and evaluate potential acquisition targets, perform due diligence, and oversee the integration process post-acquisition. The incumbent will also conduct market and industry analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and potential risks that may impact our organization’s financial strategy.
- Lead the development of the organization’s financial strategy and identify potential acquisition targets
- Conduct due diligence on potential acquisition targets and evaluate the financial, operational, and strategic fit with the organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate potential strategic opportunities and provide financial insight and analysis
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, competitive landscape, and regulatory changes to identify potential acquisition opportunities
- Provide financial support for deal negotiation and structuring activities
- Evaluate and analyze the financial impact of potential acquisition transactions on the company’s financial statements, cash flows, and key performance indicators
- Work closely with external partners such as investment bankers, lawyers, and other financial advisors to ensure successful execution of transactions
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future financials decisions might be impacted
- Analyzing data and generating insights that are focused on solving high-leverage financials problems
- Undertake financial assessments and assist in driving financials development including new Projects in existing markets, new market expansion, new products, etc. Support in the Preparation of a long-range strategic plan, incorporating organic and strategic growth opportunities
- Act as Commercial Financials Partner to Monitor and evaluate Commercial opportunities, assess risk, and be able to analyze and provide mitigating actions. Engage and work in close collaboration with various departments to assess potential new avenues and maintain a vigilant eye on various financials drivers and risks for a timely mitigation plan.
- Understand the market dynamics of various customer segments of the company through financial analysis and support in adding value to the overall finance function. The dynamic role will require the candidate to report, review, and analyze various financials risks, activities and processes from a financial perspective and report on the same, as advised by management from time to time.
- Manage the delivery of financial information and scenarios required for S&OP meetings, budget and for actuals in line with the agreed service level agreements of our customers & respecting deadlines
- Monitoring progresses achieved, providing insight and analysis to support operational decision-making, identifying issues and advise management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve, driving appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization and capital efficiency, managing and closely monitoring the cash flow and taking action to improve net working capital
- Collaborate with executives and departments such as management and finance on sales, profitability, pricing, cash, and compensation planning and forecasting
- Monitor the progress of key initiatives and provide regular updates to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Support the implementation of strategic initiatives, working closely with project teams to ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Prepare presentations and reports for senior leadership, stakeholders, and other key audiences, effectively communicating complex information and insights.
- Knowledge of SAP
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in finance & accounting, or a related field; MBA/CFA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Financial strategy, corporate development, investment banking, or a related field
- Strong financial modeling and valuation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and managing projects