The Citizens Foundation
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Process and interpret data, analyze results and provide relevant insights that would guide strategic decisions and increase business efficiencies.
- Clean, pre-process and prepare data.
- Fulfilling ongoing and ad-hoc reporting requirements: creating dashboards, visualizations and specialized reports on academics.
- Tracking and Monitoring different KPIs periodically
- Prepare periodic analysis of visit reports of education teams and identify trends and patterns.
- Analyse data in order to improve future processes and policies.
- Organize sessions with relevant teams to collect feedback on routine procedures.
- Consolidate feedback to make informed decisions.
- Fulfil ongoing reporting requirements: creating reports on results, Training budgets, training attendance, training venues details.
- Track and share progress on supplies of academic material in schools periodically.
- Coordinate with relevant departments/stakeholders to prepare proposals for revision of existing policies/procedures as per Operationâ€™s needs.
- Assist in preparing content for refresher training sessions for Regions Education teams.
- Coordinate and organize refresher sessions for Regions Education teams.
- Take detailed notes and share meeting minutes with the relevant stakeholders.
- Follow up of EMC Operations action items.
- Close coordination with stakeholders for effective communication dissemination.
Monitor and maintain office accounts
- Use of data entry, analysis and visualization softwares such as Power BI.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Curious and Critical thinking
- Understanding of academic terminologies
- The candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
The candidate must be a quick learner and should be able to work independently.
Bachelors/Masters in any discipline (Preferably in Education)
1-2 years of relevant experience in operations.