The Citizens Foundation
- Prepare Cash and bank positions on daily basis.
- Timely follow ups with the banks regarding statements and pending issues.
- Record Bank profits & Bank charges into ERP of all bank accounts.
- Prepare Bank reconciliations.
- Prepare summary of direct deposits and ensure all direct deposit to be recorded in the same month.
- Responsible for facilitating internal and external audit of bank reconciliations.
- Keep, update and satisfy compliance for bank accounts include addition/removal of authorized signatories, Board members, and Directors.
Any other task assigned by the line manager as and when required.
- Understanding of basic Accounting concepts.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Time management and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
Good understanding of Bank Reconciliation process and handling of compliance documents.
0-1 years of relevant experience.