The Citizens Foundation
The professional selected for this role will work closely with the Project Lead and Deputy Program Manager. The individual will develop the layout and design of Independent Learning Workbooks and other digital/non-digital resource training material. Consumers of these resources include students and teachers. The medium of instruction of the workbooks will be Urdu and English.
- Develop layout and design of workbooks (for children aged 4-11), and other resources;
- Create child-friendly illustrations for workbooks
- Create teacher-friendly illustrations for training material
- Develop an overarching design theme to the content;
- Come up with innovative and interesting ways to present content in a manner that students find interesting and engaging;
- Use visual tools to organize information such that users are able to easily navigate the resources and retain core concepts and takeaways;
- Ensure that the layout and design choices in the workbooks are consistent with TCFâ€™s brand and values;
- Create graphics and animations using a variety of tools, such as Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Collaborate and communicate with other developers, instructional designers, and graphic artists;
- Collaborate with multiple departments on a range of projects related to the development of curriculum, student learning outcomes, testing and similar activities.
It is a contractual job (6 months to 1 year).
- Demonstrated ability using authoring, multimedia and graphics tools e., Adobe Suite (Most work will be done in InDesign and Adobe Illustrator, expertise in other software will also be preferred).
- Candidate will be required to share work samples.
- An understanding of design principles of
- Passion to stay current on industry trends and related
Good English and Urdu skills
Intermediate or equivalent with a relevant diploma/certification/course
(Bachelorsâ€™ Degree will be preferred)
Preferably 1-2 years