The Citizens Foundation
This position is responsible for day to day management and administration of payroll and benefit functions in TCF including for both schools and office staff. The position will be responsible covering the following areas: payroll, attendance and leaves, final settlements, and all employee HR benefits. This position is also responsible for implementing process-based solutions for key problems in the payroll and benefits area, along with in C&B.
- Support and provide backup to C&B, payroll and benefits operations by bridging communication within different teams in HR Services as well as working on various time-sensitive deliverables.
- Ensure deliverables of the payroll and benefits teams are being processed within the pre-specified turnaround times, and KPIs are being met. This includes any renewals, updates, changes in benefits, etc.
- Implement and manage on-going policies, programs, and procedures for payroll and benefits related initiatives.
- Participate in the implementation of operational redesign, refinement and standardization.
- Manage employee benefit enrolments, questions, or inquiries.
Work on special projects under the umbrella of C&B, payroll and benefits as assigned.
- Knowledge of HR principles and procedures, understanding of benefits, payroll and taxation in the local context.
- Ability to develop and interpret documents such as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups or employees of organization regarding payroll and benefits.
- Strong reasoning and math skills.
- Excellent command over Excel and Excel based formulas.
- Flexible in approach, able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent coordination skills.
Ability to meet deadlines.
BBA with specialization in Finance/HR
Minimum 2-3 years of experience within payroll/C&B