The Citizens Foundation
Responsible for the administration, supply chain and HR functions for the government adopted schools, area offices, and regional office in Sindh.
Repair And Maintenance
Lead the strategy, planning and execution, of repair and maintenance process for school buildings.
- Maintain an updated infrastructure and asset inventory for all schools.
- Scope, budget, and prioritize annual requirement of major and minor repair works.
- Oversee and direct locally managed construction projects from requisition to completion.
- Maintain a repository of reliable vendors/ contractors at district/ area level for local repair and maintenance being undertaken by the region.
- Overseeing all constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations, schedule and costs.
Coordinates and monitors schedules with Engineering department for major construction work.
Support, and monitor supply chain functions for schools and areas.
- Manage annual forecast projections to drive procurement.
- Organize and oversee inventory by keeping a detailed database of available inventory at area and regional level.
- Assist in the logistics process for central SC department.
- Responsible for timely reporting of shortages or inaccurate deliveries to SC or to the government.
- Manage locally procured supplies from procurement to delivery.
Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline process and improve efficiency within operations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the regional office.
- Manage office budget and procurement of office supplies.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, or replacement of office equipment and machine.
Manage agendas/travel arrangements for the team.
- Efficient utilization of fleet at school and office level including logistical support to big events.
- Planning and optimizing routes to increase vehicle utilization, minimize mileage and fuel consumption.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Maintain fleet record on fleet management system.
Establishing network of good motor workshop in PS South region for quality repair work of vehicles on economical rates.
- Support area managers in resolving community related conflicts.
- Collaborate with area managers to build strong ties with local government officials for speedy delivery of supplies, information and other resources.
Crisis management in case of any untoward incident involving, Principals, teachers, students, school building or transport.
- Excellent Sindhi proficiency.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent people skills and the ability to resolve conflicts and implement discipline.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for administration, supply chain, logistics and HR management.
Proficiency in using computer (MS Office, Internet etc.).
Civilian with at least 10 years of relevant experience or Lt. Col / Major or equivalent rank from Air Force/Navy.