Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Last Date to Apply: September 18, 2022
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Flexibility model: Hybrid
About The Role
Being part of this team, you will be the key driver in channel strategy through planning and managing key variables of sales & commissioning; in addition to analyzing the implementation of strategy initiatives. This team is the central point of contact for all matters pertaining to Strategy and FC for the S&D organization.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- End to End management & ownership for Channel Strategy and Forecasting
- Formulating the FC & Strategy for the S&D organization with close coordination with intra and inter departmental stakeholders
- Monthly financial closing for S&D and reconciliation with finance
- Identification and evaluation of new sales channel
- Group reporting of all S&D related KPI’s
- Ensuring financial discipline periodically
- Providing regular Management updates and Provide visibility on the upcoming projects and deliveries
- In depth analysis of current performance on different channels with respect to GSM & Financial Services and bench-marking of Telenor’s sales strategy with other competitors
- Identify new areas for improvement and operational efficiency
Your Typical Day Will Look Like
- As a Leader your primary responsibility is to ensure that the team is equipped with the necessary Strategy and FC knowledge.
- S&D Interface for FS Segments and Marketing functions
- Management of all shared requirements and Status Visibility
- Competition Insights for Products and coordination with channel distribution team to address critical issues
- Set prioritization cycle and Include all high priority Projects in prioritization cycle
- As Owner of Strategy design and Execution for all S&D functions, the expectations is to design the framework for process design and roll out.
- End to end management of product FC
- Closed coordination with BI team to get customer insights and consumer trends
- Providing performance business insights to stakeholders which help them to take better business decisions
- Improve existing processes/policies keeping strong Inter departmental
- Responsible for New Product level initiatives (FS) and keep track of Product update and Performance
- Ensure Mitigation techniques for risks and Ensure target achievements.
- Achieve performance in accordance with corresponding KPIs
- Foreseeing the challenges and its impacts on business and suggesting ways to overcome these challenges
Your Career Path
The incumbent in this role will have opportunities for vertical and lateral growth within the S&D product planning, segments and pricing departments.
What We’re Looking ForEducation: Masters/bachelor in Finance, ACCA, CA or related fields
Work experience: Extensive experience in roles with P&L responsibility and Channel/operations, preferably in a channel planning role in telecom or FMCG sector.
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas
- Demonstrated ability to take initiatives and ensure thorough execution of plans through internal & external stakeholders
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of Telco and Branchless Banking market dynamics with respect to sales as well as distribution operations
- Excellent insight on products and services offered in the market within the said category Strong analytical capabilities and ability to convert numbers into insights and decisions
- Good Channel management Skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel , Database tools & PowerPoint
Why should you join us at Telenor?At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.