Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Last Date to Apply: September 18, 2022
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Flexibility model: Hybrid
About The Role
You will be working on different projects of site acquisitions along with dealing with the stakeholders involved with it.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- Secure site acquisition activities aligned with site roll out targets.
- Maintain and ensure strong control on targets
- Coordination with PMO, Rollout, RF, PGA , Legal and other stakeholders for smooth operations.
- Timely and effective resolution of owner and authority related operational issues
Your Typical Day Will Look Like
- Responsible for all tower owner transactions which includes payments, contracts, renewal, rent reduction, change of ownerships, relevant documentations etc.
- Making tactical plans and coordinating with regional teams for site acquisition.
- Ensuring timely acquisition of sites as per roll out.
- Reporting to management on complete site acquisition progress (planned versus actual).
- Team management with balance work environment and motivation.
- Responsible to track the legal cases and efforts for out of court settlement and appearing in court if legal TP legal advice.
- Strong follow up on DHA/Cantt and other authority sites.
- Strong follow-up on CBOM with close coordination with operations team.
- Securing leases, NOCs/permits, Addendums, as per SLA.
Your Career Path
Managerial position in IDD & PGA organizations
What We’re Looking ForEducation: BA/MBA/MSC/LLB/LLM
Work experience: Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in site acquisition.
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of BTS policy and Regulation
- Knowledge of legal requirement to acquire land
- Knowledge about property documents
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- Team and stakeholder management skills
Why should you join us at Telenor?At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.