Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Last Date to Apply: 18th September, 2022
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Flexibility model: Hybrid
About The Role
You will be responsible for promoting and enchasing the use of data analytics within the organization, and ensure development and delivery of insights and models to answer business questions. You should understand, identify and position data analytical solutions & services that are aligned with the strategic vision of Telenor’s Business.
You will work in close coordination with BI, Segments and other Business Units to help them in achieving their KPIs efficiently and to address their problems through enhanced use of insights.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- Create actionable roadmap and implementing latest research and trends in the industry as well as digging deep into the customer behaviors and finding the optimal offers to deliver CVM strategy
- Base Management (Engagement, Lifecycle, value proposition and Churn etc.) alongside product management of BTL Products & Whitelisted Offers
- Highlight key business challenges that affect Telenor through timely and accurate reporting
- Gather and analyze data, turn them into insights that will help management in taking decisions
- Use the help of data science to solve key business problems and transform conventional practices to automated, data driven models
- Maintain focus and foresight of industry dynamics and guide business users pro-actively
- Solve business problems with keen understanding of data wrangling, analysis and interpretation of complicated, disparate datasets
- Monitor and track all business KPI’s and investigate anomalies through timely investigations
- Act as an independent analyst to reporting impacts of all business impacting factors
- Proactively answer business questions from management and other stakeholders
- Look out for new areas for analytics to enhance analytics scope
- Promote the utilization of CA&VM as a strategic tool for retention as well as lifecycle and ARPU enhancement.
Your Typical Day Will Look Like
- Deliver timely and accurate reports and dashboards to management to devise actionable insights
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders within the organization and develop/enhance the culture of utilizing Business Insights across the organization
- Understanding data based decision making through strong interest in analytical thinking. A good understanding of Marketing, Statistics, Economics and Brands
- Close co-ordination with other functional units e.g. Data Science Team, Business Intelligence, Segments, Technology, S&D and other commercial stakeholders
- Work with different segments and analytic teams to equip CA&VM with tools like behavioral segmentation, churn prediction models, social network analysis, cross sell/up-sell models, new data sourcing to improve quality of campaigns
- Effectively use and demonstrate CA&VM as a tool to increase Customer Life Time Value (CLV)
- Prepare and conduct performance reviews sessions with management and investigate any unusual data trends
- Effectively engage stake holders and provide them with the required visibility at agreed frequency
- Assist in development and implementation of CA&VM strategy & roadmap and align it with organizational KPIs.
- Promote the utilization of CA&VM as a strategic tool for retention and ARPU enhancement.
Your Career Path
Having gained experience in this position enables many diverse openings to the individual including vertical growth. Possible avenues in other functional roles include commercial, Segments & Products, Marketing and Corporate Strategy functions, Digital Services, Pricing.
What We’re Looking For
Education: MBA, BS/BBA (Majors in finance, marketing, computer science, statistics)
- Business / Data Analytics experience, 2-3 years (Preferred)
- Proven track record of similar roles
- BI, DWH working knowledge of a telecom operator will be an advantage
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Candidate should be able to influence, convince and negotiate effectively.
- Excellent Stakeholder management and conflict management skills
- Excellent co-ordination and follow-up skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Proficiency in SQL & Microsoft Office is a must
- Excellent statistical knowledge.
- Should be able to handle workload effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to handle pressure situations and be able to stretch whenever required.
- Ability to articulate research questions, form hypotheses, review and synthesize existing literature
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment and ability to navigate through ambiguity and work independently
Key Performance Indicators
- Fast accurate and comprehensive data analysis
- Stakeholder feedback/ review on deliverables shared
- Proactivity shown at finding alternative solutions to problem solving
- Collaboration with external vendors and internal stakeholders to achieve completion of tasks
- Articulating and presenting business insights and findings
Why should you join us at Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.