Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Last Date to Apply: 13th September, 2022
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Flexibility model: Hybrid
About The Role
This role is responsible for Execution of Pricing and Promotion strategy for the complete Product portfolio. The incumbent will be responsible for analyzing subscriber base including but not limited to post-campaign analyses, overlap with Voice Base, usage behavior including changes over time.
Your Impactful Goals Will Include
- To ensure effective implementation of reporting and analysis
- Perform gap analysis to identify key opportunity areas and any revenue leakages
- Perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for new product developments and existing product portfolio enhancement
- Propose/implement promotions of campaigns to achieve targets w.r.t net subscribers, monetization initiatives, churn, revenue and traffic under supervision of Segment Team.
- Design and monitor micro segmentation campaigns with help of BI/CLM
- Assist and monitor the impact of the Data payload/ MOUs on the Network and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Assist/Prepare business cases and updates for Management approval
- Assist in developing business forecasts/plan for the segment
- Assist in Delivery of quarterly go to market plan and ensuring that it is aligned with all the commercial stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, S&D, P&P etc.)
- Monitoring daily/weekly/ monthly segment KPI’s
- Keeping the management up to date on the performance against key deliverables
- Create Digital Reporting Environment with Operational Efficiency for reporting on the go
- Development/Automation of dashboards & Reports to give routine Business KPI’s Visibility.
- Keeping the channel up to date on their performance through War Room and ensuring visibility of their KPIs
- Supporting the Development of Reports based on Business Requirement and New Projects
- Supporting the Development of dashboards for the Circle organization
- Develop performance metrics based on Business and Distribution KPI’s
- Support Regional team by giving by bringing insights on improvement areas.
- Internal and External Stake Holder Management.
Your Typical Day Will Look Like
- Perform in-depth study and build strong understanding of Key Performance Indicators and make different analysis across different channels.
- Monitor the day-to-day trends/performance of the segment in terms net subscribers, churn, revenue and traffic
- Generating insights & establishing what needs to be done through these data insights
- Coordination with different teams / departments for execution of segment products and plans
- Design GSM/I&D/ FS dashboard to reduce manual working in excel
- Weekly/monthly/Yearly /Quarterly performance review of Business and Distribution KPI’s
- Analyze outputs for accuracy and relevance with the management/regional requirements and formulate these into meaningful reports/analysis/Insights
- Special project planning and executions & ensure to provide the visibility/support to the region/planning units.
- Identifying opportunities with respective different KPIs and add value in existing analysis & identify the key focus area for growth
- Number Crunching, Data quality check, numbers validation, data Archiving.
Your Career Path
This position offers the following career path options besides growth within indirect sales channel:
- Sales & Distribution
- Financial Analysis
What We’re Looking ForEducation: Preferably MBA/BBA/BS A&F/ BS Economics
Work experience: 3 – 4 year Telco experience in Segments or Similar Roles
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Ability to work well in a pressure situation, Self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal & written)
- Data Interpretation & Quantitative skills
- Power BI & Automation of Reports
- Strong in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Telco Business/Distribution/B2B/B2C model knowledge
- Process oriented approach towards problem solving
- Should be able to analyze, understand and recommended solution to complex problem
- Ability to think and come up with recommendations for meeting business objectives
- Organized and can manage several projects and/or activities at a time.
Why should you join us at Telenor?At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.