Our Open Mind Trainee Program is especially designed to include people with disability (PWDs) at the workplace in order to enhance their employability through skill development, mentoring and comprehensive on-the-job training.
About The Program
Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Grade: This is a contractual position, starting with 4-month apprenticeship and then a prospective 8-month traineeship extension (based on performance) at Telenor Pakistan.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Nature of Job: It’s a desk job following Hybrid Model (both on-site & remote).
Benefits: Pick & Drop Facility along with other standard benefits that apply to a contractual position.
Eligibility: All PWDs with physical disabilities, visual, hearing or speech impairments. Kindly attach your Disability certificate/special CNIC while applying along with your CV otherwise your application will not be considered.The Role
Open Mind Trainee in HR Operations department will primarily be responsible for operational activities related to payroll, employee services, final settlements, HRIS and employee funds.
Your Tasks Will Include
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of the operational tasks.
- Coordinate with Concerned Department, Units, consultants, and Auditors.
- Ensure Compliance of policies, processes and statutory laws related to area of work.
- Plan, coordinate and manage systems and processes automation and improvements to achieve operational excellence.
- Manage administration and maintenance of systems (Payroll Management System and H2H).
- Provide customized Reports and analysis to management and stake holders for better decision making.
- Documentation of processes
What We’re Looking ForEducation: Masters or Graduate Degree with specialization in HR is preferred
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas
- High Level of integrity
- Creative, Out of box thinking and Champion of change
- Strong interpersonal – ability to work and influence in multicultural environment.
- High-level of energy and self-motivation, with strong ability to drive team.
- Excellent analysis, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills for documenting processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to change according to business requirements.
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS office, ERP and accounting software.
- Goal oriented with focus on deliverables in challenging environment.
Why should you join us at Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.