Position Title: Office 365 DevOps Expert
Last date to apply: 19th Sept, 2022
Reporting to: Director Collaboration & Security Ops
Job Group: 2B
Division: Telenor Global Shared Services
Department: Digital Workplace
Unit: Collaboration & Security Ops
Why should you join Telenor
At Telenor, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
This role is responsible for working in Office 365 DevOps Team, ensuring smooth operations and development for Office 365 platform, and handling the technical queries. The role will work with Office 365 DevOps team which is responsible for error-handling, development and change implementations, Custom Report development and operational support including working with Microsoft to resolve complex problems. This role will also be responsible for compliance to Service Level Agreements and execution of daily routines.
- Deliver on operational goals as per the departmental strategy and targets
- Deliver on agreed SLAs & KPIs with stakeholders
- Identify and implement process improvement initiative including standardization of process along with global process owners, service delivery managers and operation manager
- Day-to-day work on Office365 products and services including the EMS, Intune, Cloud App Security, Power Platform and PowerShell scripting.
- Develop, modify, and enhance the Power BI Reports and PowerShell scripts.
- Develop, modify, and enhance the Power Automate flows and PowerApps
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code/configuration/solution
- Ensure smooth operational activities for Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and Teams.
- Active monitoring of MS alerts and taking necessary actions
- Participation in CAB and technical boards for Office365 Changes and play active role in those meetings and commitments.
- Identify and communicate risks, issues, and dependencies to your team as well as the global admins/stakeholders and mitigate them in a timely manner
- Deliver on the operational excellence targets and ensuring employee engagement levels as agreed with line
- Work closely with the 1st line of support team and extend knowledge where required
Education: Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science, IT or relevant. Office365 admin certification
Experience / Skills
- 4-5 years of experience working with Office365 and Azure services.
- In depth knowledge of Exchange Online, SharePoint online and OneDrive for Business
- In depth knowledge of EMS, Intune, and conditional access policies
- In depth knowledge of Power Platform and PowerShell scripting
- Working experience on Power BI reporting and Power Automate flows
- Working experience on ticket handling tools like ServiceNow.
- Able to work equally well independently and part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in dynamic organization with stringent deadlines
- Excellent track record with regards to collaboration, facilitation, communication and documentation
- Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new techniques
- Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development
- Problem solving (The ability to decompose a problem into manageable components, apply good judgment and decision making in approaches to solving the problem, consider alternate outcomes, responsibilities, and circumstances, and propose viable and effective solutions to overcome the problem)
- Adaptability/Flexibility (Adapts to changes in the work environment to meet demands. Manages competing demands. Accepts criticism and feedback. Manages difficult situations objectively and rationally)
- Sense of Urgency (Possesses the attitude and determination to stay focused on results and deadlines until the task or project is completed)
- Communication Skills (Ability to consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate with customers, colleagues, subordinates, and supervisors in professional and constructive manner)
- Troubleshooting (The ability to calmly and effectively review and identify circumstances and evidence of a problem, apply sound troubleshooting practices to diagnose to the root cause of the problem)
- Coordination & Collaboration (Ability to work together with internal and external contacts to link the responsibilities and actions of others and attain concord)
- Decision-Making (The ability to make sound, consistent, informed decisions regarding how to proceed in any conceivable situation)
- Resourceful (Able to apply innovative and practical approaches to translating requirements into implementations)
- Time management, organizational skills (Handles multiple tasks simultaneously. Prioritizes and organizes assignments to make efficient use of time with significant attention to detail.)
- Integration maintenance and proactively solves problems