Telenor Microfinance Bank Limited
The incumbent is responsible for managing the promotions product portfolio of the Easypaisa platform end to end; from ideation to launch and then post launch.
- Execute the overall promotions product strategy and metrics, working closely with stakeholders across the organization for driving and delivering promotional product features.
- Responsible for executing the product roadmap and managing your product’s lifecycle end-to-end (ideation, scoping, development, testing, launch etc.)
- Responsible for the end-2-end consumer journey, on key promotional features on Digital Wallets to increase customer engagement on Easypaisa platform.
- Lead the scrum team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements.
- Ensure quality of launches through in-depth testing and quality assurance/UATactivities
- Collaborate with engineering, design, sales, and other stakeholders to develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog and execute on delivering delightful and impactful experiences across all channels.
- Work with business, product marketing, operations, and other stakeholders on innovative and well-defined go-to-market plans.
- Responsible for the overall design and UI/UX for key promotional features offered on the Easypaisa platform on all customer and merchant channels.
- Work on maintaining and improving performance of existing promotion products on Easypaisa app and periodically measure the interest, intent, and success rates for each product. Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve all potential issues impacting success rate of promotional products.
- Perform open loop and closed loop funnel analysis for all app promotional products and work on improving the product funnels success rates and user app experience.
- Identify good opportunities. Size them up. Make tough choices. Drive the roadmap.
- Critical to understand customer needs (present and future). Ask the right questions and conduct analysis to gain current and future customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science
- At least 5–7 years of relevant experience
Skills & Competencies
- Communication skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Customer Orientation
- Detail orientated
- Product Management
- Analytical skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Appsflyer, Firebase, Big Query