A fast-growing fintech startup offering rent & security deposit and property management services is looking for a Front-end Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining efficient front-end applications. The company makes it easy for tenants to make payments with credit and debit cards automatically and offers free rent collection software for landlords. This is a rare chance for those who would like to showcase their skills on a global platform while working with a fast-paced start-up.
- Design and build efficient & intuitive front-end applications
- Develop various features to enhance the user experience
- Work with product managers, engineers and others to deliver quality products
- Build efficient, clear and reusable code for future use
- Bachelorâ€™s/Masterâ€™s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end engineer
- Proficient with front-end technologies like Redux, TypeScript, React, etc.
- Experience in using Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of database systems like PostgreSQL
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Experience in ejecting Create React App (CRA)