A fast-growing startup in the health care sector is looking for a Software Engineer with extensive experience in Golang. The engineer will be responsible for providing leadership for the complete development life-cycle of services deployed on AWS cloud environment. The company aims at offering secure data and resources for patients and other stakeholders. The selected candidate will collaborate with other engineers and developers across teams to build out the required software solution. It is a full-time, long-term role that requires at least 4 hours of time overlap with EST.
- Develop back-end services based on the industryâ€™s standard RESTful platform
- Provide leadership in creating a structured, tested, and maintainable codebase.
- Collaborate with other teams and across departments to deliver new features and products
- Promote latest technology trends, standards, frameworks, and tooling in the Golang ecosystem.
- Manage work using Git, agile practices, and CI/CD pipelines
- Build product vision and long-term company goals
- Bachelorâ€™s/Masterâ€™s degree in Computer Science(or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years-experience in Golang and Golang-based AWS development framework
- Extensive experience with Golang idiomatic application development and build toolchain.
- Experience working with large-scale, high-availability RESTful services
- Exposure to cloud-based application development such as AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills