A U.S.-based company that is developing a world-class platform that enables businesses to monitor search engine results easily, is looking for a Back-End Developer. The developer will be responsible for designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems. The company is offering advertisers conducting global online search campaigns, affiliate marketing programs, and online retail campaigns with competitive market research data. This is an amazing opportunity for developers who are eager to prove their worth and build world-class solutions.
- Create and maintain databases and their associated stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions that may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Bachelorâ€™s/Masterâ€™s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a back-end developer
- Excellent English communication skills, both conversational and written
- Great interpersonal and collaborative skills